M-97 Viper is a Sniper Rifle in Mass Effect 3. These weapons have very high damage, long range, and slow fire rate compared to other weapons
M-97 Viper - Description
The Viper is a semi-automatic, rapid-fire sniper rifle manufactured by Rosenkov Materials. Rosenkov developed a patented automated-release system that assists with thermal-clip ejection, shortening the Viper's reload time. This rifle is popular with military snipers, who appreciate a long-range gun that can snap off multiple shots in the blink of an eye.
M-97 Viper - Can be used by
M-97 Viper - How to obtain
- Obtained during early story mission - Priority: Palaven. It is placed at the first base on the crate. Should be hard to miss it
- Purchased from Kassa Fabrication in Presidium Commons of the Citadel
M-97 Viper - Notes
- It is one of the lightest sniper rifles, perfect for builds that heavily rely on power cooldowns.
- A great choice if you instantly want to apply ammo effects like Freezing or electrocution
- Viper will not be able to take out most enemies with a single headshot.